Friday, September 24, 2010

It's been too long!

So, it's been forever. Let me give a quick run down of our lives.

* Daryl loves working for Dr. Wilson and often reminds me that he gets to laugh at work all day long.
* I got promoted to Radiology Manager in July. WOW....what a challenge. I love it. I mess up all the time, but I am learning SO much and wouldn't trade it for anything.
* We moved back into our house over Labor Day weekend. I didn't realize just how much I missed my home. It has been so much fun unpacking and finding all of the things we haven't seen in a year and a half!
* We still love living in St. Johns. I LOVE THIS PLACE! St. Johns people are just so nice...or at least the ones in our ward ;)
* Daryl thinks he is hungry for a baby....uh oh! We will start getting really serious about fostering/adopting within the next year. I have to admit, after moving back into our house, I am a bit baby hungry myself. I told Daryl that I had a dream the other night that we got a 9 year old girl for our first foster kid and it was so much fun!

We are doing well. I have to say, Daryl is the best husband and best friend I could have ever asked for. He just loves me no matter what and there have been days when I wonder how the heck he puts up with me. But he does and I am so grateful! I am blessed to have him in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Who's email does this comment go to? Trying to help keara find out how to access da blog.

    ReplyDelete