Sunday, August 30, 2009
















So we had family pictures done recently. I have to say, amongst the millions of reasons I am so grateful to have Bonnie as a sister-in-law, the fact that she does such an amazing job with our pictures is right up there at the top of the list! I thought I would share some of the pictures, as these are the most recent of our family!
I also decided to write something I love about each person in my family! Sorry if you get bored ;)
Dad-Strong, Good Example, Always there for you. He taught me so many important things that I use in life.
Mom-Best Friend, Fun, Loving. So many good memories of my teenage years are thanks to my mom!
Allen-Good Father, Reliable, Smart. Makes family the most important thing.
Holly-The person I aspire to be like some day. Kind, Caring, Geniuine
Clif-Dependable, Hard working, Always good for a laugh and smile, always there for me
Bonnie-Loves Clif! Future mother to my newest niece/nephew. Loving, Sweet.
Tashia-How I got so blessed to have such an amazing sister, I will never know. She is there for me no matter what. She is the least judgemental person I know. I love her so much...I don't know what I would do without her!!!
Bryce-So good to Tashia and Caleb, hard working, so much fun to be around
Ashlyn-This girl stole my heart from Day 1. She is the sweetest thing I have ever known. She makes me smile on the days I need it the most!
Amie-Keeps everyone including herself on their toes! Hillarious, Goofy, Fun!
Afton-Another sweetheart. Can't remember that I'm RaRa and not ShaSha! Loves me and hugs me...that makes me special!
Caleb-The second love of my life. Gives the best squeezes and kisses! Is truly a sweet kid...love him so much!
And finally....Daryl, the love of my life. Despite my many flaws and imperfections, he seems to love me anyway. We have had an amazing 5 years with some rather huge challenges...and yet here we are. I love him more and more every day!

2 comments: